Mastercard Credit Cards | Credit Builder Loan Program
Credit impacts everything from getting a loan to renting an apartment and can even keep you from getting a job. At RelyOn, we credit card options for people with great credit and loans to help people build or repair credit. We’re here to meet you where you are on your financial journey.
Mastercard Credit Cards
Can you believe the amount of power contained in a little plastic card? Nowadays, you don’t even need the card. You can leave it at home and still use it when you pay with your phone.
RelyOn provides three different Mastercard credit card options for you to choose from. All of them include
- No annual fee
- Affordable rates
- Tap to pay
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay, FitBit Pay™ and Garmin Pay compatibility
- Access EZ Card Info to pay your bill, manage your purchases and other card features.
Your standard, everyday use credit card. It’s like your best friend – reliable and always there when you need it.
Mastercard Gold Cashback Card
Like the name implies, our gold card is a step above the classic card. It lets you do more, makes you look good doing it and even rewards you for using it.
- Credit lines ranging from $2,000 to $20,000
- Earn cash back every time you use it.
Share Secured MasterCard
This card is a great option for members trying to establish or build a better credit history. It’s called secured because it’s backed by your deposit in savings account. The amount of money in that account is the spending limit on your share secured card.
- To report a lost or stolen Mastercard during non-business credit union hours, please call 1-833-541-0777.
- Increase the security on your card with Mastercard SecureCode
- View a full copy of our Mastercard Credit Card disclosures.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Click here to view full terms and rates in our Mastercard disclosure.
Credit Builder Loan Program
The Credit Builder Loan is for you if:
- You don’t have any credit history
- You don’t have a credit score
- You need to establish a payment record with the credit bureau
- You’ve had recent setbacks in your credit score
- You need to rebuild a positive payment record
How it works:
- Apply for the loan*
- Get approved
- The loan funds will be deposited into your savings account and placed on hold.
- Set up automatic loan payments.
- End up with a perfect payment record for 12 consecutive months…which means automatic better credit!
The best part? We do all the setup work for you. All you have to do is apply.
You’re not the kind of person who lets a credit score get you down. You’re way more awesome than that, and we know it. Let today be your Credit Builder day.
Credit Builder Loan FAQs
Do I need to have established credit to apply for an Credit Builder Loan?
No. No established credit score or credit history is required.
Is the Credit Builder Loan a secured or unsecured loan?
The Credit Builder Loan is a secured loan, secured by the loan funds which are deposited into the member’s savings account and then placed on hold.
How much can I apply for?
The Credit Builder Loan has a range to borrow from $500 to $3,000, with a max term of 36 months and a flat rate of 3.99% APR.
Will the Credit Builder Loan help my credit report?
The Credit Builder Loan payment history will be reported to multiple credit bureaus every month. So if the payment history on the loan is positive it will help establish a credit score or improve an existing credit score. We do advise that you make at last 12 consecutive monthly payments in order to establish a trade line with payment history on the credit report.
How many Credit Builder Loans may I have at one time?
You may have up to three Credit Builder Loans at any one time since they are share secured. If you are just at the point of establishing a credit score, then multiple lines being reported to the credit bureau will help establish more trade lines with good payment history.
Note: There will be no credit pull for the Credit Builder Loan since it will be share secured.